current Part-time paid and volunteer OPPORTUNITIES
We are Strathearn Building Bridges who strive to provide a friendly, supportive, FUN environment to people who have learning and other disabilities in the Crieff area. Our volunteers help to deliver group activities including arts and crafts, games, sports, outings, karaoke and even fashion shows!
We value all of our volunteers' contributions and appreciate the time and effort each and every volunteer puts in...
Responsibilities and Duties
- Group facilitation/support with guidance from a lead organiser
- One-to-one support in a group environment with guidance from a lead organiser
- Activity coordination and/or organisation within a group environment with guidance from a lead organiser
- Experience supporting people who have a disability (however not essential as support will be given throughout probationary period)
- Good communication and listening skills
- Approachable, friendly and patient
- Enthusiastic about working with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Good teamworking skills
- Willingness to learn
- Patience and ability to remain calm under pressure
- Physical abilities - for sports activities only
Interested? Click the link below to ask for an application form or email us at Buildingemail@example.com
Please see the flyers and descriptions below. Free PVG check required for all volunteer and paid positions.